Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh my gosh, this is the coolest thing EVER!!!!!


Whoever invented this should win an Oscar, or a gold medal, or the Nobel prize or something. 'Cuz this is AWESOME!!!!!
Craving chocolate, but don't want to make a whole cake or pan of brownies? All your problems are solved! This is a chocolate cake you can make in a coffee mug, and most people have all these ingredients on hand anyway. Try it; it'll be the neatest thing you'll do all year! I'm not kidding. You'll thank me for this one.

Personal chocolate cake in a coffee mug
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug
Use the largest coffee mug you have. Mix dry ingredients in mug. Add the egg, and mix thoroughly. Add milk, oil, and vanilla (and chocolate chips), and mix thoroughly again. Cook in the microwave on high for 3 minutes (the first time you make it, place it on a plate in case it spills over). VOILA! Your chocolate cake is done!
Isn't this the coolest thing ever??

3 comments:

Jessica Rhodes said...

They had things like this that you could buy in Japan. We used to feed Mormon missionaries every Wednesday and they would bring these over. This sounds like it would be even more delicious ...

Carl and Amber said...

I love it!

Hope said...

I've already made two of these, and I just found this recipe yesterday. Yes, folks, that means I had one yesterday and one today. And yes, folks, I ate the whole portion all by myself...both times. Yes, folks, it's true; I have a chocolate addiction.