Friday, January 23, 2009

The week in pictures

Last Saturday, we went to a friend's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Here's Chad and Benji having a grand ol' time.
Ethan eats a cupcake and is able to enjoy it more thoroughly by letting his face taste it as well.
On Monday, the boys wear matching outfits. Oh no, have I turned into one of THOSE moms? But they look so cute, do they not?
On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, we have cooler weather, some of it rainy. Here's Ethan in a warm jacket playing transformers outside before it started raining.
On Thursday, after it started raining, I took the boys to run some errands at Lowe's and Michael's to get MOPS craft supplies. WHAT WAS I THINKING?? And then we went to Chick Fil A to play inside. Chick Fil A makes me very happy. I hope they have their deluxe chicken sandwiches with Chick Fil A sauce in Heaven...
Here's Benji modeling a hooded shirt and chewing on stuff--that's what he does best--chewing on stuff, I mean, not modeling.
On Friday, Ethan eats raisins without spitting them out for the first time!
I get fed up with bad hair days, such as this one, and make an appointment for next Wednesday to have it all removed, or at least to have it cut very short.
Also notice that obnoxious fever blister that has been aggravating me for 9 days now.
By Friday, you can really see how visible Benji's first two teeth are.
What exciting things are in store for us next week?


I now have two things to catch up on. First of all, Jackie Lynn has given me the "I Love Your Blog Award." Thanks, Jackie Lynn, that makes me feel really special! With the award, I have to answer the following questions with one word only:
1. Where is your phone? charging
2. Where is your significant other? working
3 .Your hair color? mousy
4. Your Mother? gentle
5. Your Father? doctor
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? dunno
8. Your goal? Christian
9. The room you're in? "office"
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? house
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? rich
15. One of your wish-list items? clothes
16. Where you grew up? Zimbabwe
17. The last thing you ate? macaroons
18. What are you wearing? clothes (I should hope so!)
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? annoying
21. Your computer? MAC!
22. Your mood? moody
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? 1988! (I'm not joking)
25. Something you're not wearing? earrings
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your Summer? busy
28. Love someone? family
29. Your favorite color? two
30. When was the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday
32.Something you crave? chocolate
33. Why you blog? release

I now give the "I Love Your Blog Award" to Michelle P and Jessica for "The Native Expatriate."

And, finally, Rachel tagged me on this fun game: Open the 4th folder where you keep your photos. Choose the 4th photo without editing it! Explain the photo. Luckily, this is not embarrassing or hard. Here's one of Benji's 6-month pictures I took. Aw, isn't he cute?

4 comments:

Shonda said...

Love the pictures Hope. I just have to say that I certainly hope there is Chick-fil-A Sauce in Heaven, because that stuff is amazing. I totally craved it when I was pregnant with Jeremiah (after I got over my chicken aversion). It may just be one of the best condiments ever.


Peace out.
SK

Justin and Rachel Smith said...

He IS cute! I'm sorry that you're having hair issues and I'm sorry that you have a pesky fever blister! Did you get your hair cut!?!? You'll have to post a pic of it! You know that I do with bad hair days? I PUT IT UP! :)
I miss you, friend, and hope that your days are going very well!
Rach

Brooke said...

That picture of Ethan with his transformer is especially precious. You must frame it.

Katie Jones said...

I like the matching outfits. If I have another boy you bet they will be matching at least some of the time. :)