Saturday, November 26, 2011

How to Properly Begin the Christmas Season

1. DO A LITTLE BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING...
Yup, you're seeing that correctly. Ethan is getting a Nintendo DS for Christmas, but let it be known that it's pre-owned.
And Benji's getting a Leapster that I bought for half-price. Here's some games.
2. PAINT YOUR NAILS A HOLIDAY COLOR
Benji did this one for me. Don't worry; I fixed it later.
3. ENGAGE IN A LITTLE DECORATING
... and eat a few ornaments and Christmas hooks. They taste excellent.






P.S. I got all my decorations this year for 75 and 90% off from a little place going out of business. Talk about exciting!

4. BUST OUT THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC.
5. BEGIN ADVENT CELEBRATIONS AND ACTIVITIES ON SUNDAY.
What exactly is advent? you ask. Find out here.
Advent activities and ideas for children here.
This one is old, but it has some fun ideas too.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hope i love the pics of you guys decorating! you are obviously enjoying yourselves! <3