Monday, April 9, 2012

Goals

Last week, I didn't accomplish much on my list, but I did relax and have a wonderful time with our dear friends, the Bullios. And that was way more important (and fun). They drove all the way from Florida to spend Easter with us. I will write all about that in another post.

Goals for last week:

finish reading Jungle Doctor to Ethan (only did 1 chapter)

finish reading The Lamb’s Supper

read 5 chapters of Creative Correction (uh, only one chapter)

walk a total of 20 miles (ha, that didn’t happen! I only did 6!)

read the passion in all 4 gospels (only Matthew and Mark. This would have been an easy one; I should have made that one a priority)

do 5 short Vindale surveys (did 4)

do 1 Panda survey

make business announcement

discuss summer plans with Chad and put things on calendar

put pictures on computer

prepare and mount new pictures on the wall

earn 100 swag bucks

watch Raw for 30 Days

Goals for this week (Chad is gone this week, a full 7 days, so I'm aiming high by even making a list. But I want lots of distractions this week so I don't get too lonely and restless, especially at night after the kids are in bed ... assuming I can even get them all to bed and asleep by myself).

read and do workbook pages for last session's Bible study

do blog post about the B’s

finish reading Jungle Doctor to Ethan

read pages 26-92 of Creative Correction

read the passion and resurrection in Luke and John

do 5 short Vindale surveys

do 1 Panda survey

put pictures on computer and edit

share pictures on snapfish and facebook

make business announcement

prepare and mount new pictures on the wall

earn 100 swag bucks (started at 152)

walk 4 miles, 10 mins abs

1 hour zumba, 10 mins abs

1 hour yoga

50 minutes on airclimber, 10 mins hula hoop (???)

watch last week’s and this week’s episode of Once Upon a Time

No comments: