Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hurry, respond now!!!!

My friend Maia is doing this on her blog, and it's such a fun idea. The first 5 people who respond to this post will get something made by me (my choice) for you. Don't you feel super special already?
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. What I make will be just for you (it could be a craft project; it could be something to eat; it could be anything...)
2. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
3. It will be done sometime before September.
4. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first however many people (I chose 5) who do the same on their blogs.
And you have to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

6 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

Do I dare?! I'm thinking of the work...but then I am thinking of the movie "Pay it Forward". Let the good deeds begin!

Jessica Rhodes said...

Oh man... you got me... can you make tenure track jobs appear out of the sky?

Jessica Rhodes said...

Yo. Sign up for this on my blog so that I can send YOU something : )

Hope said...

Come ON people! You even get to choose how many people you send something to on your blog! There are no excuses for the rest of you!!! Sign up now.

Katie Jones said...

Ok Hope, I like this idea. I will take you up on your offer! Now to plan what I will do...

Jessica Rhodes said...

I got it!

I love it!

I'll send you something soon!!!